There are many pencil art or types of making sign. All these techniques has its own distinctive process and media specifically employed for allowing the illustration. The graphic artist must therefore familiarize themself well having a particular technique before adopting and taking advantage of it for producing a picture design product. Types of a few of the approaches to illustration are:
1. Pen and wash- This illustration technique requires the drawing from the Illustration for Fashion tutorial from the illustration in pencil. Ink can be used to talk about the attracted outlines in pencil. When it’s dried, a little volume of a lot of it is diluted with water inside a lighter tone. Brush can be used to use the paint in the more dark regions of enter. The watercolour techniques areas are washed to produce various tones to create the types of the illustration. The outlines are created more powerful through pen lines. It’s employed for catalogues, village and market scenes, fashion design magazines, book covers etc.
2. Pen and ink- This is actually the utilization of pen and ink to attract the Types of digital illustration styles from the drawing and taking advantage of the shading techniques to enhance the forms within the drawing. It’s employed for illustrations in Illustration techniques of Teaching, magazines and newspapers.
3. Flat colour painting- Within this technique, the shades are colored flat without any gradation in tone. The perimeters from the parts of the colored sketches are sharp and distinct, setting the main difference within the parts from the drawing. It’s employed for illustration-techniques-for-designers story books, road signs, handmade cards etc.
4. Realistic painting- This is actually the drawing of objects to exhibit great details because they really come in nature. It’s employed for advertisement, fashion magazine and illustrations in magazines.
5. Silhouette- This is actually the creating from the outlines of the attracting pencil and filling the interior part uniformly with black paint or ink. Silhouette sketches don’t show details only the outlines that comprise the objects are proven. They are utilised for road signs, package symbols, illustrations popular magazines etc.
6. Cartooning- This is actually the development of humorous or satirical figures with exaggerated forms. This illustration strategy is employed for illustrating children books, newspapers, magazines etc.
7. Photography- This is actually the taking of shots of real Digital Illustration Dechniques and scenes through a video camera. It provides the precise likeness from the objects and scenes. Photographs can be used for posters, magazines, newspapers etc.